We follow a strict Health & Safety protocol in accordance with HSE guidelines that includes:
- Ensuring that our employees and others are kept healthy and safe at work.
- Identifying potential risk and ensuring we have measures in place to prevent harm on site and in the field.
- Clearly prioritising improvements we need to make to ensure continued compliance.
- Ensuring a clear structure of responsibility is in place for health and safety procedures.
- Putting in place a robust schedule of measurement and review to ensure that we’re consistently meet our legal, moral and social obligations.
Our environmental policy sets out our principles. It outlines our commitment to operate our business in a way that minimises environmental impacts and promotes responsible business practices throughout our organisation.
Our policy encompasses a number of environmental commitments including:
- Monitoring and improving the impact of logistical and transportation
- Our strategy to achieve company-wide energy efficiencies
- Our policy to reduce waste and our commitment to recycling waste materials
- Reduction of our carbon emissions globally as part of our ISO 14001 accreditation
- Achieving Carbon neutral status while maintaining our commercial integrity
- An in-depth appraisal of Synthotech’s environmental impact through our Environmental Management System which has provided us with a comprehensive Register of Aspects and Impacts.
The Synthotech Quality Management System is certified to ISO9001:2008 by BSI and is considered to be the world’s most recognised quality management standard.
We put the delivery of excellence at the forefront of our operational priorities, and ISO9001 ensures that we are continually monitoring and managing quality throughout our entire business.
Our ISO9001 certification provides you with absolute assurance that:
- We’re regularly assessed on our competence and ability to manufacture products that you can trust.
- We’re committed to assuring that applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are always being met.
- We’re measured on our ability to enhance your experience and meet your quality expectations.
- We’re dedicated to putting processes in place to drive continual improvement.
Synthotech Modern Slavery Statement...
Synthotech, has taken and is continuing to ensure that modern slavery or human trafficking is not taking place within our business or supply chain.