I-Seal® — the safe and efficient system for repairing leaking threaded joints.
I-Seal® delivers a fast semi-permanent repair of a leaking threaded joint on gas pipework systems, allowing for controlled planned replacement at a future date. This solution is ideal for emergency response on riser systems as it avoids the need to isolate the gas supply.
Key benefits include:
- Specifically designed for operation in restricted areas.
- Significant reduction in the time consumers are off gas.
- Avoids the need for planned maintenance operations to isolate pipework systems.
- Delivers significant reductions in operational costs.
How I-Seal™ works. . .
The system uses an anaerobic sealant that is injected into the leak path of the threaded joint. The delivery system comprises of an I-Seal™ clip and non-return valve. This assembly is connected onto the leaking joint and drilled to a prescribed depth. The sealant is injected into the leak path using a high-pressure hand pump.
- The system can be used on metallic threaded joints from ¾” to 6” diameter, and is designed for one-person operation.
- Can be used on pipe systems up to 2bar operating pressure.
Click here to download a detailed datasheet for I-Seal™